- 1. How do I transfer airtime
- 2. How do I send a call back request?
- 3. How do I recharge my account?
- *104*voucher number# then press dial button
dial 135 from a be MOBILE phone and follow the voice prompts.
- 4. Where can I register my sim card?
- One can call the be MOBILE call centre on 142/152 or register at the nearest BTC/be MOBILE store.
- 5. I have not received free weekend minutes, how do I get them?
- Check if the customer has recharged and used P20 during the week.
- 6. How do I check my balance?
- *134# for prepaid *138# for postpaid and dial.
- 7. How do I activate roaming?
- Visit any be MOBILE outlet for roaming tariffs. Please be aware that roaming only applies to postpaid customers.
- 8. Where can I pay my monthly bill?
- At any be MOBILE or BTC store or one can recharge with scratch cards as a way of payment.
- 9. What is a premium SMS?
- It is used to get information about action in the BPL, It can be used to get fixtures, the latest log and latest scores.