beMOBILE international Roaming services lets you stay in touch with family, friends and colleagues while travelling outside the country. Subscribers are able to conveniently make and receive voice calls, send and receive SMS while they travel.
beMOBILE has a global footprint to ensure that we cover all the places where our subscribers are likely to go.
- Roaming is activated upon request by the subscriber through completion of an International Roaming Service Activation/ Deactivation form.
- To deactivate the service the subscriber will have to complete the International Roaming Activation/ Deactivation form.
Roaming Destination list
Below are the countries that beMOBILE subscribers are able to roam. Please check with our call centre at 1333 to confirm if beMOBILE roaming is available in your destination country.
Roaming Retail Rates
International roaming rates apply. Roaming rates vary by destination and also depending where the subscriber is calling.
Subscribers will be charged for making a voice call, sending SMS and receiving a voice call in the destination country they are roaming.
- Upon arrival in destination country switch on off the phone to try and connect to the network.
- If not successfully connected, try manually searching for available networks.
- International roaming usage is billed outside the bundle and therefore subscribers should be wary not to exceed their monthly budgeted usage.
Roaming Destinations and Tariffs
view roaming map
download tariffs here